Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big game for us for sure. Desperately need to get back into the winning habit again. So tight there that stringing 3 or 4 wins out of 5 gets you quickly up the table.

Do you reckon you will lose one / both of them at the end of this season Al? They are both very, very good players.
I expect Olise and Guehi to go. Eze and Doucoure to stay for at least another season. That is the reality that any new manager faces. The difference last season (even without an injured Zaha) and on the very odd occasion this season when Eze & Olise play together is astounding. Entertaining and effective. I worry now that Olise will always be partly a crock due to his horrible hamstring tear so his loss may not be all that great to us, especially if Franca develops.

I expect Olise and Guehi to go. Eze and Doucoure to stay for at least another season. That is the reality that any new manager faces. The difference last season (even without an injured Zaha) and on the very odd occasion this season when Eze & Olise play together is astounding. Entertaining and effective. I worry now that Olise will always be partly a crock due to his horrible hamstring tear so his loss may not be all that great to us, especially if Franca develops.
Roy might not see Monday mate.