6 + 2 Point Deductions

I am more optimistic through seeing super silk at the game. Surely if it went terribly they wouldn’t have said to him come to the game, yet alone he wouldn’t have agreed to come to the game. I imagine the hearing went really well and I am expecting something back really. The admission of guilt that we overspent is 5 points but I think we will get the other 5 back and then they will have to say this seasons charge also relates to last season and therefore we can’t proceed any further with it. A 5 point deduction at the moment puts us 14th with games against Luton away, Palace at home, Sheffield at home, Brentford at home, Burnley at home and Forest at home all still to play.
Why is it?

I am more optimistic through seeing super silk at the game. Surely if it went terribly they wouldn’t have said to him come to the game, yet alone he wouldn’t have agreed to come to the game. I imagine the hearing went really well and I am expecting something back really. The admission of guilt that we overspent is 5 points but I think we will get the other 5 back and then they will have to say this seasons charge also relates to last season and therefore we can’t proceed any further with it. A 5 point deduction at the moment puts us 14th with games against Luton away, Palace at home, Sheffield at home, Brentford at home, Burnley at home and Forest at home all still to play.
He's being paid in half time sausage rolls and pints of warm beer. It's the least we can do for his time.

Yes that's what I said and I'm still convinced if we had carried on that run we were on in December and were ten points clear of the relegation zone today, then they would not give us those points back.
By acting like that they retain the persona of hard cases, whilst in private breathing a sigh of relief they hadn't condemned my description of us as a football institution, to possible extinction.
All fancy thoughts by me of course.
But I've just seen the RS result so I'm a happy chappy at present,
Let's be realistic. Yes, we did very well to win 4 games on the run but I'm sure that nobody entertained the thought that that would carry the run on when we had Spurs away, City at home then Wolves away. However, we did do OK in the first two games. Wolves was a poor exception.

Another sleepless night worrying about something I have literally no involvement with. It's like watching a relative or close friend get sent down despite overwhelming evidence of their innocence because the police want a result, the beak is bent and/or the jury want it over quick.

The only crumb of comfort is that a myriad of Evertonians out there have shot more holes in it than someone who dares beats Kim Jong Un at snakes and ladders.

If shagger silk's experience and reputation is anything to go by, the sum of those findings from mere mortals don't even account for 5% of what he could uncover/exploit. This time there's also political pressure, and Masters' DCMS performance has exposed him as the worm he is - he's just the man behind the curtain, not the grand, all-powerful wizard of Oz he once was.

That said, of course, there will undoubtedly be cronyism at play. And hopefully silk managed to find enough in the handpicked panel's background to use as a conflict of interest if we don't get the points back.

Another sleepless night worrying about something I have literally no involvement with. It's like watching a relative or close friend get sent down despite overwhelming evidence of their innocence because the police want a result, the beak is bent and/or the jury want it over quick.

The only crumb of comfort is that a myriad of Evertonians out there have shot more holes in it than someone who dares beats Kim Jong Un at snakes and ladders.

If shagger silk's experience and reputation is anything to go by, the sum of those findings from mere mortals don't even account for 5% of what he could uncover/exploit. This time there's also political pressure, and Masters' DCMS performance has exposed him as the worm he is - he's just the man behind the curtain, not the grand, all-powerful wizard of Oz he once was.

That said, of course, there will undoubtedly be cronyism at play. And hopefully silk managed to find enough in the handpicked panel's background to use as a conflict of interest if we don't get the points back.
Well it’s not really, because we admitted guilt on most of the charges.
It’s more like getting 20 years for admitting a speeding charge.

My real concern is whether we can again appeal the decision if they uphold the 10 point deduction?

It's the Premier League's rules and decision as to what the punishment is. Could it be taken to a neutral court of law where we'd actually get a fair trial?

As far as I can see the appeal board is just another group of Premier League handpicked people that will undoubtedly give whatever decision is suggested/told to them by their paymasters.

Even if Silk Sonic can find conflicts of interest or areas where they cannot justify the punishment, if they decide to just overlook his arguments is that it?