Season tickets 24/25 prices

I honestly hate it.

Its akin to torture, as ive said, I only still go for my Sons sake and its not that we are rubbish, we have been rubbish for the majority of my adult life, its just, well the fans.
I've said it a many a time: the social side is the biggest driver for me. I think the football is often the part that gets in the way of it being a splendid day.

Not a STH but it seems like not too long ago (4 years maybe) that Lower Gwladys was still below £500

I may be totally wrong.

I’m on the waiting list with my 2 lads who’ll fall in the 11-17 range, but that’s gonna be expensive. What’s the going rate on Sheil Road nowadays??
It was £485 back in 2021, so roughly a 35% increase. My son's season ticket was less than £95, and now it's up to £155 - above a 60% increase!

£50 increase x 25,000 season tickets=£1.25 million, I think they should have kept it the same as a gesture of goodwill instead of grabbing what is a piddling amount to them from the fanbase.
Doesn’t make a big dent either way, but costs will go up. Not just general club operating costs and salaries of the club, but specifically matchday costs. E.g. Think clubs pay for policing inside the ground, taxpayer pays for outside the ground? Thats bound to go up, particularly the last few years. So freezing prices doesn’t just mean they miss out on the increase, it’s always going to be a net loss compared to the previous season, just on matchday profit alone.

No doubt it stings much much more given how tough things are, and when the product is consistently awful. People coughing up just in case they miss that one game where the players are awake.

Fair dues to you guys who still have season tickets. I'm genuinely amazed that you can still do it.
We all love the club, literally can’t live with them or without them. I admit last few years has been difficult, almost like getting ready to go to funeral. That may sounds extreme but that’s what the mood is like, you can see on everyone’s faces at the ground. But still, we sell out home and away year in year out. Best fanbase, just wish the club could match those levels.

We all love the club, literally can’t live with them or without them. I admit last few years has been difficult, almost like getting ready to go to funeral. That may sounds extreme but that’s what the mood is like, you can see on everyone’s faces at the ground. But still, we sell out home and away year in year out. Best fanbase, just wish the club could match those levels.
God bless you. I gave mine up years ago, mainly because I live far away and had young kids at the time, but even though the kids are older now (and, despite my best efforts, have no interest) I can't imagine shelling out thousands a year in season ticket fees, travel and food and drink to see what's normally served up. If all games were like today's however......

God bless you. I gave mine up years ago, mainly because I live far away and had young kids at the time, but even though the kids are older now (and, despite my best efforts, have no interest) I can't imagine shelling out thousands a year in season ticket fees, travel and food and drink to see what's normally served up. If all games were like today's however......
I’m lucky enough to have parents who pay for mine and my brother season ticket along with my dad. I myself have a 2 year and expecting are second in August while also becoming first time home owners in December. Wouldn’t be able to afford it otherwise.

I’ve got £230 balance on the ticket resale platform, I thought that the money automatically comes off the new season ticket price, supposedly it doesn’t. Does anyone know how you do it?
I've got credit on my account. Can I use that to purchase my Season Ticket?

Yes. Supporters can use any existing credit balance towards the cost of their 2024/25 Season Ticket(s) at the point of renewal. This can be applied online or over the phone. Any ticket credit accrued after your renewal has been processed cannot be applied retrospectively.

Supporters who have collected points through the Club’s loyalty scheme, Everton Rewards, can use their saved points towards the cost of their 2024/25 Season Ticket. When purchasing your Season Ticket online, simply choose the number of points you wish to spend when at the checkout stage (you can pay in part or full for your items with points) and press 'Spend'. Your basket total (the amount left to pay) will automatically update and you can then complete your purchase as normal.

To learn more and become an Everton Rewards member, click here.

Please note, in order to spend points on your Everton Season Ticket at the checkout, you must have a minimum of 1,000 points in your Everton Rewards account and have set or confirmed your goal within the last 12 months. Supporters can also collect Everton Rewards points against the cost of their Season Ticket, with one point being collected for every £1 spent. The points transaction and cash transactions are treated separately.

I've got credit on my account. Can I use that to purchase my Season Ticket?

Yes. Supporters can use any existing credit balance towards the cost of their 2024/25 Season Ticket(s) at the point of renewal. This can be applied online or over the phone. Any ticket credit accrued after your renewal has been processed cannot be applied retrospectively.

Supporters who have collected points through the Club’s loyalty scheme, Everton Rewards, can use their saved points towards the cost of their 2024/25 Season Ticket. When purchasing your Season Ticket online, simply choose the number of points you wish to spend when at the checkout stage (you can pay in part or full for your items with points) and press 'Spend'. Your basket total (the amount left to pay) will automatically update and you can then complete your purchase as normal.

To learn more and become an Everton Rewards member, click here.

Please note, in order to spend points on your Everton Season Ticket at the checkout, you must have a minimum of 1,000 points in your Everton Rewards account and have set or confirmed your goal within the last 12 months. Supporters can also collect Everton Rewards points against the cost of their Season Ticket, with one point being collected for every £1 spent. The points transaction and cash transactions are treated separately.

Nice one Goat. Cheers mate.

I know it's going to be an insane price increase when we move grounds. I just hope it's not too much because that'll be the final motivation I need to walk away. I have a hard time justifying the current cost of the ticket to myself, and my main reason for still going (other then the social aspect of meeting mates, that can always be done elsewhere) is because i'm truly desperate to see the final season at Goodison and the first at the place. If they start charging something like £800 plus, I'll find it very easy to just say "thanks but no thanks" after 25-26 and let someone else have a go.

I know it's going to be an insane price increase when we move grounds. I just hope it's not too much because that'll be the final motivation I need to walk away. I have a hard time justifying the current cost of the ticket to myself, and my main reason for still going (other then the social aspect of meeting mates, that can always be done elsewhere) is because i'm truly desperate to see the final season at Goodison and the first at the place. If they start charging something like £800 plus, I'll find it very easy to just say "thanks but no thanks" after 25-26 and let someone else have a go.
Mate, they are going to be close to or above £800, depending where you sit in the new ground. Hospitality prices indicate where it’ll be.

They have been making increments each year so it’s more palatable, but it’s going to be close to double or above the prices of 20/21.

Mate, they are going to be close to or above £800, depending where you sit in the new ground. Hospitality prices indicate where it’ll be.

They have been making increments each year so it’s more palatable, but it’s going to be close to double or above the prices of 20/21.
Well I'm not paying £800 plus a year to watch the utter garbage we've been subjected to for years now mate. The £650 I pay a year to sit in the Lower Gwladys for 19 games of togger is already criminal. If that's the case then football has finally passed me by because I wouldn't pay that even if we where boss. Enough is enough.