Season tickets 24/25 prices

Unfortunately got us over a barrel. play crap football and may stay up so we have no money to invest in the summer and same shoite different season and still not sure what league we will be playing in when moving into the BMD TESLA Stadium.

Will continue putting my tickets on the EFC site for sale and will turn up when the players turn up.

One season in BMD TESLA Stadium then relinquish ST after what will be 43 years and welcome firestick.

BMD TESLA 🙄

Not a STH but it seems like not too long ago (4 years maybe) that Lower Gwladys was still below £500

I may be totally wrong.

I’m on the waiting list with my 2 lads who’ll fall in the 11-17 range, but that’s gonna be expensive. What’s the going rate on Sheil Road nowadays??

Not a STH but it seems like not too long ago (4 years maybe) that Lower Gwladys was still below £500

I may be totally wrong.

I’m on the waiting list with my 2 lads who’ll fall in the 11-17 range, but that’s gonna be expensive. What’s the going rate on Sheil Road nowadays??
Weekdays the competition is lower so you could charge more. Fridays is the busiest as everyone goes to town on a Saturday after the match so best avoid that day. Sunday you can offer 2 for 1, which comes with a reading from the bible after the deed.
But that’s just what I’ve heard anyway.