777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And the Metro Bank loan has a "feel" about it as they are in deep trouble, which may play in our favour but it all reeks.

It’s madness mate - that’s it got to this stage to be honest the thing is nearly what 70% built and we had no idea how to pay for it and gone to essentially pay day lenders with high interest rates, going from month to month.

It’s bananas, Moshiri is a pox.

Last edited:
I suspect this lot won’t get even an millimetre of leeway that the previous board got despite what they were like. Not defending 777 by the way.

I’ll be interested to see what their communication tactics will be like should they take over. Will they, like before, use the comms dept to butter up certain fans and ex players to speak on their behalf, try to push positive narratives and slyly undermine those who are more critical .

Some should be ashamed the way they slaughtered fans for calling out obvious issues at the club. Disgraceful ignorance and self indulgence.

Last edited:

It’s madness mate - that’s it got to this stage to be honest the thing is nearly what 70% built and we had no idea how to pay for it and gone to essentially pay day lenders with high interest rates, going from month to month.

It’s bananas, Moshiri is a pox.

Am I imagining things mate or do you remember Colin Chong saying a few weeks back that the remaining balance on the stadium was 100m and that money to finish the stadium build was all secured?

We make 180 mill give or take, 777 have lent 190 mill - they are essentially paying for the stadium.

We really must not be able to find another lender or to put it another way no other lender will touch is.

Borrow money from insurance scavengers who prey on the vulnerable, what could go wrong…….

Hate Moshiri, the hole just gets deeper.

Don’t forget the part where Moshiri lied and said he could find the stadium himself in the FAB interview last year.

Am I imagining things mate or do you remember Colin Chong saying a few weeks back that the remaining balance on the stadium was 100m and that money to finish the stadium build was all secured?

He told a group of one of the supporters bodies in a private meeting that the club have that the stadium had been fully funded to completion mate, i dont remember the 100 mill specifically.

I dont know if i believe that, as we make about 180 mill - that should cover running the club, give or take and yet we've cumulatively borrowed £290 mill in 12 months from MSP and 777 - they are either paying for the ground or there are massive problems at the club - the fact that lending in month on month is concern - ideally what you want in this situation is one big construction loan rolled up at a nice rate of interest, not the fragmented debt at whatever interest rate we can get. Its red flagish for me.

He told a group of one of the supporters bodies in a private meeting that the club have that the stadium had been fully funded to completion mate, i dont remember the 100 mill specifically.

I dont know if i believe that, as we make about 180 mill - that should cover running the club, give or take and yet we've cumulatively borrowed £290 mill in 12 months from MSP and 777 - they are either paying for the ground or there are massive problems at the club - the fact that lending in month on month is concern - ideally what you want in this situation is one big construction loan rolled up at a nice rate of interest, not the fragmented debt at whatever interest rate we can get. Its red flagish for me.
It’s definitely 777 funding the ground and I imagine that’s the funding Chong referred to when he said we were now fully funded. It clearly isn’t contingent on approval since we’re getting it, so you’d assume an agreement separate to the ownership situation is in place.

The month on month lending is less of a concern if there is a concrete agreement- if we are paying LOR on that basis it’s pretty normal the money would arrive on that basis.

The 100m figure remaining is interesting as I guess there’s ways to interpret that. Saying the stadium is fully funded and then saying there is less than 100m to fund seems contradictory but did he mean less than 100m to pay?

Attachments

• D79BBD5D-12EE-443A-B5E0-743A7160FC63.jpeg
    D79BBD5D-12EE-443A-B5E0-743A7160FC63.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 8
Shame we've lost out on the chance of him working for us, he must be really setting the world alight to be snapped up by Barnsley.

It's a bit of a step up for him, but just highlights that these guys are all employees. Wander and Pasko are the sticky ones, guys like this and Dransfield will come and go.