2023/24 Amadou Onana

Its genuinely amazing that this is the thread folk are pouring hate into for that defeat, he played well, or at least was fine today.

As you say, speaks to a preconcieved opinion that lacks objectivity
Played well? Stretching it there, as you say was fine for a relegation battling side.

Played well? Stretching it there, as you say was fine for a relegation battling side.
Made about 4 really good interceptions in the center including for the goal, covered a vast amount of ground and got back into shape immediately, won headers and 50/50's and kept the ball really well in a team that gave it away every 5 seconds. For me he played well, maybe you disagree, but that this thread was the first port of call for a few lads to throw bile around is genuinely amazing when you look at other displays today.

Made about 4 really good interceptions in the center including for the goal, covered a vast amount of ground and got back into shape immediately, won headers and 50/50's and kept the ball really well in a team that gave it away every 5 seconds. For me he played well, maybe you disagree, but that this thread was the first port of call for a few lads to throw bile around is genuinely amazing when you look at other displays today.
Tbh would be no surprise to see him go and perform elsewhere but he just doesn’t do it for me I don’t watch him and think wow he’s good, Branthwaite I do.