Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m in one of those sick, sad, horrible moods after that, during which it’s probably best not to post, but sack it. Nothing else to do.

Losing to that team at home twice in the league, we genuinely deserve relegation. If we go down by less than 10, I know we’ll have the mitigation of the deduction, but honestly we’ve rode our luck for far too long and just been a very, very, very horrible football team to watch for probably a decade now.

Hate this team, hate Dyche, hate footy.

Gladiators is on soon though. Yers.

They deserve it.
They do, that is the problem and they will go toe to toe with us for the rest of the season, 1 point behind plus they have a game in hand.

I think this season will be much much closer that the previous. Our only hope is getting points back, if we don`t we probably go...

I was worried that Onana in the Fulham game would have burst our bubble and it really did, 1 win in 7 now.

Just absolutely fed up of 30 years of absolute crap and never getting near anything half decent happening to us... Sean Dyche is the man for now but the second we don`t have these issues he should be sacked, he is not progressive and his game management is as bad as any manager we`ve had.

We just don’t have someone to stick a foot on the ball and dictate the game. Not blaming the strikers, we don’t create worthwhile chances. Too many injuries are exposing us.

I always stand back and admire you Everton fans who travel huge distances to watch the Blues, very easy for me to go to the game five minutes away by bus or car, and you fans face your journeys in all types of weather and face miserable trips home after another poor performance, I hope today isn’t one of those days.
My trek is relatively short compared to coming up from Somerset. But my journey consists of every inch of the M62 then the frustrating traffic lights on Queens Drive to the ground. Come to think of it, I reckon that there is some kopite gobshite in the traffic department at the council who changes the frequency on the lights changing especially going home to delay us. Can imagine the RS getting all the preferences when the Pit empties out.

Also Calvert Lewin can get gone in the summer if he keeps playing like this, at least when he was younger he’d put himself around a bit, lazy useless carthorse recently