6 + 2 Point Deductions

I know we've had the practice, but I do like the pointed and barbed undercurrents the club is putting in it's statements. The comments referring to double jeopardy are quite funny.

Still, another historic first for our club. First team to be charged under P&S, first team to be docked points under it and first team to be charged twice for it in the same season.

Just as well we can laugh at ourselves

What irks me Is the Premier League's strategy of sowing animosity towards everton from middle and lower tier Premier club supporters seems to be effective, rather than focusing on the scab sky six teams and their absurd financial advantages along with preferential treatment from the league a lot of other team supporters especially the bitter ones who are somehow resentful of everton not getting relegated like Leceister fans even though everton gained no financial advantage and didn't waste a billion in two windows like Chelsea. Just another ploy by the epl to sustain the status quo while present a scapegoat for the peasant clubs to be irate towards
divide and conquer

The problem is the fella has proven time and again that doesn’t have a clue what he’s on about.

The problem is that The Esk talks out of his rectum!

He's actually spot on there in terms of IAS 23, if the club is going to restate the prior accounts - it's an entirely decision to change the accounting policy like that

Where he *might* be wrong is his estimation of the losses - but I can't make an educated guess on that one. He's definitely right about the accounting standard though

if we go down over this they’re is no way a court if we won would reinstate us
According to the BBC, you don't actually go down until some meeting in June where those relegated transfer membership to those promoted. If it did go to the courts, we would be within our rights to refuse to participate pending the courts decision. That would mess the PL up quite considerably

We should install that ABBA-style AI/holographic technology at BMD and show ‘live games’ of ‘Everton’ thrashing all comers every week.

That way we can disband the actual club but still get an enjoyable match day experience. We’d even be able to vote what virtual historic teams we play (Brazil 1970 etc).

It would all be totally delusional but at least it’d be fun, the stadium would get used and we wouldn’t have to deal with the PL.