January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lads I want to come and plea for your good grace in forgiving me for thinking I know anything whatsoever about football talent. Maybe it was my ego, playing Football Manager too much or just forgetting I’m a talentless slug that should just stick to watching games and not think I know more than people earning top money for identifying and buying talent at the highest levels of the game.

This is is my full apology. I shall learn.
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-summer-transfer-thread-2022.114419/post-9720297

Hello boss scouts. I am here to update you on one of the targets you identified and cried for only months ago.

Turns out he’s a bum. You’ve got until sundown to come and confess you were wrong and indeed know diddly squat about scouting or if not the vaults shall judge your Gilmour sins.

See you.

Hello, my name is Typhoo and I admit I was wrong.

Hello boss scouts. I am here to update you on one of the targets you identified and cried for only months ago.

Turns out he’s a bum. You’ve got until sundown to come and confess you were wrong and indeed know diddly squat about scouting or if not the vaults shall judge your Gilmour sins.

See you.

Tbf he is 12 years old, aaaaah look at his little face!

See you.

Looooooooooool

Good shout @Neiler

In and out of the Al-Hilal matchday squad at the moment. Only started three games out of eight this season but no absences due to injury, according to Transfermarkt.

I wanted him in the summer. I would take him on loan without hesitation at this point.

He's a good player mate and probably gettable, Premier league road tested, whether there would be a transition after a season and half out in Saudi would be a question, but with his skills he'd inject something badly needed creatively into this team and offer a fair bit of variance.

Hi lads I want to come and plea for your good grace in forgiving me for thinking I know anything whatsoever about football talent. Maybe it was my ego, playing Football Manager too much or just forgetting I’m a talentless slug that should just stick to watching games and not think I know more than people earning top money for identifying and buying talent at the highest levels of the game.

This is is my full apology. I shall learn.
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-summer-transfer-thread-2022.114419/post-9720297

Lol. I recall us going back and forth on this one. The prem game has moved past him. If you are small, slow and weak you would need to be exceptional to make it. He was never that

Mohamed Bayo from Lille might be a loan option in January.

6'2" CF who transferred from Clermont in the summer. Scored 14 goals and made 5 assists in 2021/2022 for Clermont (his first season in Ligue 1), but isn't getting any game time at Lille. The Canadian striker Jonathan David seems to be the preferred choice at CF there.

He's a good player mate and probably gettable, Premier league road tested, whether there would be a transition after a season and half out in Saudi would be a question, but with his skills he'd inject something badly needed creatively into this team and offer a fair bit of variance.
100% agree with you mate. Plus he can play at 10 or out wide, as shown at WBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.