2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting comment. “It’s too easy to play for Everton.” From someone new into the changing room, that’s damning.

If he means players half arse training, then that’s equally on the coaching staff for allowing it. I can’t believe Lampard, Cole etc would have that.

Does he mean players don’t need to fight every day for their position because the fringe players are so weak? Or maybe means the players titty lipping about the fan reaction wouldn’t last 5 mins at the top of the league under pressure.

Most of us would say it’s hard to play for Everton. Interesting comment from someone who clearly says what he thinks.

(Needs to not mention looking in the mirror though. Had enough of that from Coleman the last few years. Gray is currently uninstalling all the mirrors from his apartment)

Interesting comment. “It’s too easy to play for Everton.” From someone new into the changing room, that’s damning.

If he means players half arse training, then that’s equally on the coaching staff for allowing it. I can’t believe Lampard, Cole etc would have that.

Does he mean players don’t need to fight every day for their position because the fringe players are so weak? Or maybe means the players titty lipping about the fan reaction wouldn’t last 5 mins at the top of the league under pressure.

Most of us would say it’s hard to play for Everton. Interesting comment from someone who clearly says what he thinks.

(Needs to not mention looking in the mirror though. Had enough of that from Coleman the last few years. Gray is currently uninstalling all the mirrors from his apartment)

Isn't new under lampard and cole though.
He's right. Its an easy gig at Everton. You dont have to do much. Even just getting into mid table its coast time. Feet up.
I know exactly what coady means. Been calling it for a few years now.
The mentality of the club is rotten. Mediocrity is acceptable. Just doing enough is acceptable.
To many players come here with not an ounce of winning mentality. Not proper winning mentality.
We've had just one in the last few years. That was Richarlison.

Isn't new under lampard and cole though.
He's right. Its an easy gig at Everton. You dont have to do much. Even just getting into mid table its coast time. Feet up.
I know exactly what coady means. Been calling it for a few years now.
The mentality of the club is rotten. Mediocrity is acceptable. Just doing enough is acceptable.
To many players come here with not an ounce of winning mentality. Not proper winning mentality.
We've had just one in the last few years. That was Richarlison.
Has anyone in are squad actually won anything ? Except for Gueye

Has anyone in are squad actually won anything ? Except for Gueye

Nope. Although it would be nice if a few did i dont think thats essential.
We're a nice club to come to to get all the trappings of a luxury life and not win anything.
Some fans are guilty of promoting that aswell. You only have to play a handful of good games here to get over rated worship status.

Nope. Although it would be nice if a few did i dont think thats essential.
We're a nice club to come to to get all the trappings of a luxury life and not win anything.
Some fans are guilty of promoting that aswell. You only have to play a handful of good games here to get over rated worship status.
Winning trophy’s is kopite behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.