Who would you replace Lampard with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel. Had a chance to get him before and didn't. We wouldn't have been in such a mess had he been in. I think he would've worked well with Walsh/brands as well.

I'm happy to stick with lampard, but that's who I'd go for if it didn't work out.

I remember, in his words: “anyone who didn’t want Benitez in must’ve wanted Pulis, as that’s the only level of manager we’d be able to attract”

So I guess he wants Tony Pulis tbh.

That was back when had £1.7 millions to spend in the summer window which was completely true - who was coming in following on from King Carlo with that budget ?

Thankfully come next summer our financial situation whilst still not excellent will be better in terms of attracting a better calibre of manager.

Ideally finishing top half this season would give us more prize money to invest in the market but the way its going its looking like another bottom 6 or so finish.

That was back when had £1.7 millions to spend in the summer window which was completely true - who was coming in following on from King Carlo with that budget ?

Thankfully come next summer our financial situation whilst still not excellent will be better in terms of attracting a better calibre of manager.

Ideally finishing top half this season would give us more prize money to invest in the market but the way its going its looking like another bottom 6 or so finish.
Moving the goalposts again I see.

We see you.

86DBBD0D-BC3E-4C4A-B7FC-6700651BC286.jpeg

No goalposts to move - you seem to believe a top manager would rock up to a club with £1.7 millions to spend.

Absolute hogwash blud.
I don’t think a top manager would rock up to our club in it’s current state at all. And I never believed they would when we were sacking Benitez either.

We are where we are due to years of negligence, but I prefer to give my support rather than cry and shout about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.