win things

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i’m 41, and i’m slightly ever so worried that before i go to hell. will i see everton win a thing? i’m not counting 1995 as i was kid.

i’m talking like now being a man so i could go missing for a week after we won something lol

even any cup ffs please!
I'm three years younger than you, and i still cherish my memories of 1995.

Weather wise the summer that year was great. Everton won a trophy and i have great memories of watching MTV's Most Wanted every evening, then Beavis and Butthead would come on, and then off i'd go to bed for school the next morning.

Great memories of a time when life was way simpler! I didn't think we'd be waiting nearly thirty years to see any further success though!

As a kid i can remember Ireland doing well in Italia 1990, Cork doing a hurling and gaelic football all Ireland double that same year, and then Everton winning the FA Cup in 1995.

I thought this was how it was always going to work! It goes to show you can never take success for granted. Hopefully Frank will bring us back to the promised land!

Last edited:

I nearly wish that post that appeared briefly then disappeared had stayed up to show the character of the poster. Now on ignore - eighth one - The Hateful Eight, shall be their name henceforth.

so i’m 41, and i’m slightly ever so worried that before i go to hell. will i see everton win a thing? i’m not counting 1995 as i was kid.

i’m talking like now being a man so i could go missing for a week after we won something lol

even any cup ffs please!
I'm doubting it unless we fluke a cup but the Sky teams dominate even the league cup so...

Sorry to rub it in and make you even worse, I have seen :-
4 league championships
3 FA cups
1 European trophy
Few charity shields
I've also seen a lot more sh1t than you in my time as well.
Not sure that I will see us win anything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.