win things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone says the 95 FA Cup was the last time we won something like the "Vinny Samways" Charity Shield means nothing!

My last visit to Wembley and I count the CS as a trophy.

Everton have had many seasons without success our success has come in spells (It's about time we started a new spell by the way!). I remember Gordon Lee
being our manager, and my first match was just after the Milk Cup Final so I have some good memories and they're still vivid. Seeing Lineker score that goal against Luton in the FA Cup quarter final replay, parading the title against QPR and Luton, and beating Southampton 6-1 as those rumours went round the ground that Liverpool were losing. Seeing Sheedy score that free kick twice against Ipswich in 85. I was sick when the RS beat us in the 86 final and 89 but 84 and 95 some of the best times. Went to all 5 games against the RS in 90/91 including the 4-4 game. Some good memories and some sad ones, coming back from Villa Park in 89. UTFT's

I reckon the joys of being a yo yo club far out weigh our current situation.
Winning the championship would be a fantastically enjoyable season. Winning games, every point counting, scoring an abundance of goals. Leaving the ground buzzing, looking at the fixtures coming up, caring who your rivals are getting on.
Then you get promoted, have a similar season to what we had last season but lose a couple more games, enjoy going to big stadiums, enjoy watch the big name opponents, revel in that time you beat a top six side in the Saturday evening game.
Then reset, sell a few player, but a few more and set out on winning season in championship.
We missed a trick staying up

My last visit to Wembley and I count the CS as a trophy.

Everton have had many seasons without success our success has come in spells (It's about time we started a new spell by the way!). I remember Gordon Lee
being our manager, and my first match was just after the Milk Cup Final so I have some good memories and they're still vivid. Seeing Lineker score that goal against Luton in the FA Cup quarter final replay, parading the title against QPR and Luton, and beating Southampton 6-1 as those rumours went round the ground that Liverpool were losing. Seeing Sheedy score that free kick twice against Ipswich in 85. I was sick when the RS beat us in the 86 final and 89 but 84 and 95 some of the best times. Went to all 5 games against the RS in 90/91 including the 4-4 game. Some good memories and some sad ones, coming back from Villa Park in 89. UTFT's
I was alive when we last one the league but too young for it to really mean anything.

95 was my favourite time supporting Everton (includingthe charityshield). Hence the avatar.

I don't really know where we go from here which I guess is the driver of the OP. All I do know is that the fans deserve something.

so i’m 41, and i’m slightly ever so worried that before i go to hell. will i see everton win a thing? i’m not counting 1995 as i was kid.

i’m talking like now being a man so i could go missing for a week after we won something lol

even any cup ffs please!
We are already there mate

can i go on week benders at 15?

think about it soft lad

But you want to go on a bender at 41 years of age?

Sick kid you.

no i want to try to. stop arguing and get on point you bad nugget

You want to try to go on a bender, at 41.

The only nugget here is you.

no the only nugget who seems to not want to get my post …. IS YOU

Matthew calm down mate and stop being a retard online.

Fight.gif

i don’t see how the Europa Conference League isn’t going to be won by an English team pretty much every year - qualify for that and we’ve got a great chance at some (more) european silverware

Status
Not open for further replies.