win things

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i’m 41, and i’m slightly ever so worried that before i go to hell. will i see everton win a thing? i’m not counting 1995 as i was kid.

i’m talking like now being a man so i could go missing for a week after we won something lol

even any cup ffs please!
Your 41 and don't count 1995? Mate you was about 15 hahahahahaha

so i’m 41, and i’m slightly ever so worried that before i go to hell. will i see everton win a thing? i’m not counting 1995 as i was kid.

i’m talking like now being a man so i could go missing for a week after we won something lol

even any cup ffs please!
I'm jealous. At least you will have memories of 1995. I was 4, literally recall nothing.

One does not simply win things as an Evertonian. We don't do that here.
Although you could argue we are the best team at not winning things.

even any cup ffs please!
The way I look at it is we've taken a hell of a lot of punishment in recent times, and we still come out fighting. Maybe not always literally on the pitch, but that seems to be changing too.

We've endured farcical and shambolic mismanagement over three decades and we're still here. We didn't go down last season when I thought fate was conspiring to ensure we would.

If we even half got our act together, and we haven't come anywhere close to that in the "modern" era, then there is absolutely something there for us in terms of success. We are where we are despite ourselves.

And of course, post stadium there is always the possibility of some mega investment opportunity. Moshiri could be Everton's Shinawatra.

If Leicester can do it, we can. Yes we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.