The case for the defence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont see him making it from what Ive seen, tbh. Imagine sending him to the sloth-like Dutch league. That tells its own story.
Yeah, imagine sending a 20 year old defender out on loan to gain experience in an attack focused league while also playing in Europe rather than riding the pine behind a couple experienced 30 year olds. The horror.

Yeah, imagine sending a 20 year old defender out on loan to gain experience in an attack focused league while also playing in Europe rather than riding the pine behind a couple experienced 30 year olds. The horror.
I posted a chart a few weeks back that showed that The Dutch League was the most similar in style to The Premier League, cant find it now.

Pace is everything in the PL. Sending him there to defend if we really want him back is puzzling to say the least. I think he's gone and Lampard is hoping for a fee, tbh.

van Nistlerooy
van Persie
Scored some goals in the Premier league and the Dutch eredivisie...
Bergkamp
Hasselbaink
and of course van Wolfswinkel...

Status
Not open for further replies.