2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only one who thought he struggled yesterday and Iwobi + Gana got him through the game? At times he was a bit casual when he was being urged to carry the ball.

I love his potential but still a way to go. Certainly, doesn't start every match for me. Which is good as we have different options now.

Am I the only one who thought he struggled yesterday and Iwobi + Gana got him through the game? At times he was a bit casual when he was being urged to carry the ball.

I love his potential but still a way to go. Certainly, doesn't start every match for me. Which is good as we have different options now.
I thought he was fine, he will have better games but he certainly didn't make mistakes. Kept the ball moving well and made himself available. Just didn't impose himself on the game overly.

I think him, Gana and Iwobi make a great trio and hope they can play plenty together to gain an understanding

I thought he was fine, he will have better games but he certainly didn't make mistakes. Kept the ball moving well and made himself available. Just didn't impose himself on the game overly.

I think him, Gana and Iwobi make a great trio and hope they can play plenty together to gain an understanding
I could feel a bit of edginess from the crowd towards him when he slowed the pace down. I just hope we are all patient with him as he's nowhere near the finished article.

Did you notice rice much yesterday mate? Wonder why he was very subdued - and why Onana didn't seem to be getting up the pitch as much?

Onana right now is for me a guaranteed starter, likely at sine point he'll need a break - especially as looks likely he'll go the world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.