2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not like him shouting at paterson for then himself picking a needless yellow card moments later. He is on 4 now, one short of a suspension. He has to learn to channel that energy on the pitch...not his best game today for sure.

Did not like him shouting at paterson for then himself picking a needless yellow card moments later. He is on 4 now, one short of a suspension. He has to learn to channel that energy on the pitch...not his best game today for sure.
I don’t mind him shouting at Patterson, I couldn’t believe the space they suddenly had on the left and Gordon did well recovering the ball.
He needed to refocus and chill after that though which I think is your main point and stop picking up cards.

He got hurt and his attitude seemed to drop a bit. He made some great stops early in the game that may have resulted in goals otherwise so hats off to him for stopping those counters. Would like to see him tough that out though it seemed he got in his own head.

Some people here never got over the fact we didn't sell him. I think some at least are bearing a grudge that we didn't get cash to bring a pair of completer chancers in.

Who would be better? Please don’t say McNeil

Not played in a 433 yet so why not? Can always pop Iwobi out there.

You're talking about a lack of creativity from one side of the pitch. McNeil isn't going to be running around like a headless chicken, but is more likely to thread a ball to Maupay.

Some people here never got over the fact we didn't sell him. I think some at least are bearing a grudge that we didn't get cash to bring a pair of completer chancers in.

Imagine having a squad we don’t actually have to reboot every summer and we don’t have the pressure to sell our best player to do it. You are in much stronger position in terms of market and decision making.

Whisper it quietly……

Imagine having a squad we don’t actually have to reboot every summer and we don’t have the pressure to sell our best player to do it. You are in much stronger position in terms or market.

Whisper it quietly……
Look at WHU today: a dogs breakfast of established and new players.

We can afford to keep a trimmed down squad while out of Europe too.

Status
Not open for further replies.