Bill Kenwright

I know and all those good times and all that! The thing is that this club did actually have good times back in the day.

There was once a time, when this club used to compete for and win trophies. I'm talking about actual trophies here, not imaginary ones of the seventh place variety!
Are you not remembering our battle to win the SportPesa cup

Planning on singing.

He will bring his boots and insist on starting the game.

He will still have better movement and a greater turn of pace than Rondon, and if he scores he will flash his tits to the GSE.

In all seriousness when he was in charge he really didn’t have a pot there pee in and we still found away to compete. He would never appointed the FSW and he did get Moyes in when the club needed it most.

I’m undecided on him to be honest

Last edited:
Are you not remembering our battle to win the SportPesa cup
And the 2010 Friendship Cup in Brisbane, which was presented to The Mighty Blues by a minor functionary, who later went on to become (in her own mind) Queen Anna the Great!

We are, as they say - so not worthy.
They were Indeed - those fabled 'Good Times' (tm) of yore.
*fades in Mary Hopkin...those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, etc, etc.

Working under a bad owner though, that's the problem.
I thought you aid it all goes wrong because Moshiri is an absent owner. How come you now think it goes wrong because Bill is working under a bad owner? Who is absent.

In your view, anything good is because Bill is doing good work, but all bad things happen because Moshiri is absent. Now with even greater spin, it only goes bad because Bill is answering to Moshiri. Who is absent.

The music goes round and aro-ound, and it goes like this. You are Bill Kenwright and I claim my £5.

I thought you aid it all goes wrong because Moshiri is an absent owner. How come you now think it goes wrong because Bill is working under a bad owner? Who is absent.

In your view, anything good is because Bill is doing good work, but all bad things happen because Moshiri is absent. Now with even greater spin, it only goes bad because Bill is answering to Moshiri. Who is absent.

The music goes round and aro-ound, and it goes like this. You are Bill Kenwright and I claim my £5.
No its quiet clear and obvious Moshiri is absent now, over the calander year 2022 things have been much better ran then they had been in 2021 and before. The January window was good, Rafas replacement was good, the summer window was great, all in the absense of Farhad.
But prior to that he was getting too involved, but thankfully he has left everything to someone that has a proven track record of taking care of us

No its quiet clear and obvious Moshiri is absent now, over the calander year 2022 things have been much better ran then they had been in 2021 and before. The January window was good, Rafas replacement was good, the summer window was great, all in the absense of Farhad.
But prior to that he was getting too involved, but thankfully he has left everything to someone that has a proven track record of taking care of us
Don't disagree with the bulk of that as Moshiri was an interfering owner who knows sod all about football. The thing I, nor anybody else for certain, cannot be sure that the foundation work and forward planning are not being done by anybody other than Lampard and Thelwell.

The club was floundering with many issues which have been well documented over numerous posts by many different posters, so I will not refer further. The club was the same basic mess and directionless post Moshiri, but like the kid in the sweetshop, this mess became more acute by throwing money at any problem. By anyone who had authority seemingly.
I see the club pre-Moshiri as a cosy, but shabby and badly run, dog-basket, and post-Moshiri as an overflowing dog-basket in search of a new basket. Moshiri is providing the new basket, he really needs to find far more suitable and professionals handlers to take care of the running of it.

LOL LOL blinkers