Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say any of that though?
You know what, I don't have any direct quote - hwever:

1) would he say that, honestly?
2) if he said categorically he didn't want that would you take him at his word, because
3) is it part of the overarching principles of the movement? given it's principles and the lack of giving up the wealth of the people driving for this... and
4) his comments on climate change vis a vis is actions (for example WRT to transport) very much depicts a 'do as I say, not as I do' attitude.

Yeah, not a surprise.

And yeah there will be no sport on the day of the funeral. Although I think it could be later than the Sunday. It will be an enormous operation to put on the event and they will want a little bit of time I reckon
The protocol is ten days after her death but seems like it may be the Monday.

You know what, I don't have any direct quote - hwever:

1) would he say that, honestly?
2) if he said categorically he didn't want that would you take him at his word, because
3) is it part of the overarching principles of the movement? and
4) his comments on climate change vis a vis is actions WRT to transport very much depicts a 'do as I say, not as I do' attitude.

So you made it up.

He has always been a supporter for the environment and wildlife and his wording would be in regards to that.

Majority of what people say online about the great reset varies from strange ideas to wack a doodle ideas. Are they all true or have peoples imaginations ran a bit wild.

Dont be silly, just accept it
When her dad died on the 6Th. Feb. 1952 that weekend games were not cancelled and we played at home on the 9th.. His funeral was on the Friday 15th. and we played the next day. So precedent is for games to continue when a monarch dies. So why is it even being considered and it seems cancelling this weekend games?

Status
Not open for further replies.