Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your interpretation of his great reset?
People with money and power and land keep money power and land. People with aspirations of money power and land have the ability to progress removed.... because it won't be him who should be happy owning nothing.

We eat a protein rich insect diet and travel less, while he flies private planes and eats top grade food ad infinitum

It was pretty obvious it would be.

I wouldn't be shocked if our game next Sunday is also off (if the funeral is the same day).

Yeah, not a surprise.

And yeah there will be no sport on the day of the funeral. Although I think it could be later than the Sunday. It will be an enormous operation to put on the event and they will want a little bit of time I reckon

People with money and power and land keep money power and land. People with aspirations of money power and land have the ability to progress removed.... because it won't be him who should be happy owning nothing.

We eat a protein rich insect diet and travel less, while he flies private planes and eats top grade food ad infinitum

Did he say any of that though?

Just sayin like...

Back when things were a bit more...supposedly...for want of a better word, stuffier and protocol-ridden. George VI died on Wednesday 6 February 1952.
On 9 February 1952, 40,535 watched Everton beat Leicester 2-0. (Hickson, McNamara).

The Funeral was 9 days later, Friday 15 February; the next day, we lost away to Blackburn.

Both games presumably part of a full program.

Edit; just now at the AFL play offs, there was an impeccably observed 1 min silence.
Then a rousing performance of the (real) National Anthem - which was cheered to the echo.

Status
Not open for further replies.