2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now seeing the Nathan Patterson that I saw playing for Scotland. He was MOTM a few times for Scotland ( while not getting into the Everton team ). Rangers fans knew what he was all about . Even though he only played a handful of games for them. Most didn’t want him sold. But the money in the bank is more important to them. Even Celtic have to sell their better players at times. I’ve been saying that we have a top player on our hands . And of course it’s early days. But I believe that if Lampard sticks with Patterson , that we will see a very special player for us. The guy just has something about him.
So much for a few punters on here that didn’t rate him. So much for punters that wanted him loaned out. And even if he does have an off day ( all players do ) he will bounce back. Patterson imo is our right wing back for the next few years. I predict that this guy will very soon be attracting the attention off the bigger clubs. Just hope that Patterson realises that they don’t come much bigger that Everton. Would love to see him line up at Bramley moor .
Last comment…..credit to Lampard for staying loyal to Coleman last season. And I suppose that Coleman could play in a back three . If Lampard reverts to that. But I hope not. But this is now a time for change. Our RWB has landed. Nathan Patterson has landed. Up the Toffees.

I've given my valid reasons for suspecting this player's defensive frailties - and they HAVE contributed to defeats so far this season - and I've stated the derby was a very welcome straw in the wind that he may be able to be a much better defender.

I say what I see - which is what the manager saw last season. I dont think that's an unreasonable stance to take. It's far more unreasonable than - as some have done here - to suggest he is or will be a "great" after 6 appearances for Everton.

Lies.

You jumped all over him from from day one, due to the fact that he came from Rangers.

If he`d have come from any club in the world, bar the RS, you`d have taken a completely different stance on the kid.

You`re a bigot, own it.

Have they?

When?.

We've only lost to Chelsea and villa, he was our best player against Chelsea. Was he at fault against villa? I don't think he was
Defeats and the loss of points:

Chelsea: went walkabout chasing Sterling leaving Chilwell free to get in and then bundled over for the pen.
Forest: moving away from goal when the ball popped out from Pickford far post before Johnson swept it in.
Leeds: again on his heels and ill-prepared to deal with a ball that gets put in at the back post.

Dave, I dont think anyone is seriously suggesting that after 6 games , they are merely saying he has the potential to.

I can't work you out, sometimes I think you are the best wind up merchant on earth and other times I think you really believe some of the rubbish you post.

Re-read the thread - some are.

Lies.

You jumped all over him from from day one, due to the fact that he came from Rangers.

If he`d have come from any club in the world, bar the RS, you`d have taken a completely different stance on the kid.

You`re a bigot, own it.

You seem a bit upset. ?

Chelsea: went walkabout chasing Sterling leaving Chilwell free to get in and then bundled over for the pen.
Forest: moving away from goal when the ball popped out from Pickford far post before Johnson swept it in.
Leeds: again on his heels and ill-prepared to deal with a ball that gets put in at the back post.

You seem a bit upset. ?

Such a bizarre take on it.

You've just thought of goals we have conceded and come up with absolute nonsense to pin the blame on Patterson.

Chelsea one sterling dived to win a free kick, no mention of that though, doucoure let his runner go and resulted in him conceding a pen? No mention of that.

Forest- Pickford should have done far better with the original shot.

You were wrong to say he can't defend when infact he can, you being wrong means we've got a good player on our hand, get over yourself and embrace the Patterson love

Such a bizarre take on it.

You've just thought of goals we have conceded and come up with absolute nonsense to pin the blame on Patterson.

Chelsea one sterling dived to win a free kick, no mention of that though, doucoure let his runner go and resulted in him conceding a pen? No mention of that.

Forest- Pickford should have done far better with the original shot.

You were wrong to say he can't defend when infact he can, you being wrong means we've got a good player on our hand, get over yourself and embrace the Patterson love
Don't fall for Dave's tricks. He chooses some players to hate for no reason then finds 10 seconds in a 100 minute long match to say "told you so". He doesn't even believe it himself, he's just a WUM. Paterson has been one of our standout players this season, we know it and Dave knows it. He'll never admit it because he derives too much pleasure from trolling the forum.

You seem a bit upset. ?
Chelsea goal was not his fault. Go and watch it, he stepped out to pressure the player on the right, the ball passed through to Chilwell who Doucoure was marking and he also had Holgate behind him.

Forest - Pickford should have done much better with that shot. All of the defence were stepping forward because there was little risk, but the midfield again allowed a shot from distance to be made.

Leeds - absolutely zero to do with him as the ball was on the opposite side of the pitch and a distance shot from the top left of the box, infront of the LB.

Absolute agenda, which is blindingly obvious just from watching the Leeds goal alone.

Last edited:
@davek

Are you really telling us, that the ball shot from here, beating pickford at his near post, is points lost due to Patterson? Its really pathetic.

Screenshot_20220906-143400_YouTube.jpg

You seem a bit upset. ?

Your mask has well and truly slipped in this thread.

Vile.

how do you manage to support Rangers then? Because that place is chock full of bigots.

That's a fair comment but there's many people in their support who couldn't care less about that aspect of Rangers

I'd not go as far as to say it's the vocal few but the more progressive amongst the support won't care for it

It would be kind of ironic for myself as an atheist whose had masses of Celtic supporting friends my whole life for example

Don't fall for Dave's tricks. He chooses some players to hate for no reason then finds 10 seconds in a 100 minute long match to say "told you so". He doesn't even believe it himself, he's just a WUM. Paterson has been one of our standout players this season, we know it and Dave knows it. He'll never admit it because he derives too much pleasure from trolling the forum.
Why? I don't get it.

I have no anti-Rangers agenda but I can't believe any fan can be associated with that club and not buy into its anti-Irish/Cults ideology. I've been to Ibrox and its a hatefest. Anyway

Patterson will be a star for us. I think he's going to be brilliant and has Coleman as a decent back up

Perhaps you don't realise that Rangers have fans from all over Scotland and all over the world

In Scotland Sectarianism is only really a big deal in the central belt

Many Scottish Rangers fans that weren't brought up there were never involved with all that nonsense

Anyway I'd prefer to chat about Everton on this forum if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.