2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought his sub yesterday turned the game for us.

He was direct and positive with pushed them back and he was unlucky not to grab a goal but for a good save.

I think in time he will be used in a 4-3-1-2 alongside Gueye and Iwobi/Garner.

We can't just write off a player who has played less than 5 games for us, he has a great use to us this season and I think we need to stop this witch-hunt to find a scapegoat every single season.

I thought his sub yesterday turned the game for us.

He was direct and positive with pushed them back and he was unlucky not to grab a goal but for a good save.

I think in time he will be used in a 4-3-1-2 alongside Gueye and Iwobi/Garner.

We can't just write off a player who has played less than 5 games for us, he has a great use to us this season and I think we need to stop this witch-hunt to find a scapegoat every single season.

Yeah I'm sick of our fans going after our players all the time. We are called supporters after all.

He utterly whack. Really hope we didn't or don't end up paying anywhere near £20m for him. He's about a £2-5m player you could pick up from virtually any club across the football pyramid in England. Slow, can't finish, lazy, what's not to love.
He’s been here 5minutes some players need a bit of time to settle give the lad a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.