2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years for Frank. Not getting giddy like some. I do see improvements.

But if our manager wasn't charming and good looking I think at least there would be 50/50 on here (being generous) arguing on Lamps future here. He pulled us out of relegation that it took him 3 months to put us in. Not like he found us rock bottom and made a a great escape.

We now find ourselves 6 games at the start without a win after two windows.

Again. I'm on Frank's side. I do see some improvements. But if the fella was an ugly grump the pitchforks would be out.

Such is life. You see people in work make great strides because of personality and looks. Not saying That's all that Frank's got. Far from it. I just know we would not be delighted with things if he hadn't got that. At best we would be tolerant and slightly hopeful at best.

He needs a lot of time. Like anyone does. Good luck Frank.

We'd won like one in sixteen when he showed up.

I personally think we’ve got kopites here pretending to be blues and posting that kind of stuff to make us look like idiots.
1662297490969.png

@Nymzee

This is just one of the many comments I was talking about. I actually can’t tell if they’re serious or not.

I personally think we’ve got kopites here pretending to be blues and posting that kind of stuff to make us look like idiots.
Well, I personally think you are pretending to be the Dame Judi Dench and not really her.

My apologies if I offended you Dame Judi Dench

Considering you were found out of being a wum within about 3 posts, and you then continued to pretend to be an Everton fan for some time after, literally stating you support us, you opinion on this forum now has less than 0 value.
He’s that @Theoneandonly biff.

Hasn’t been seen on here since we beat Newcastle late on and had a tantrum, then this lad signs up not long after with similar condescending posting style.

The thing is we live in the Premiership era, a single fourth place finish has been the best they've achieved, fans need to face the fact that the club is small time, and certainly will remain so for a very long time.
Fans who sign onto other club’s football forums and then calling them small time.

Status
Not open for further replies.