2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Frank has almost buried the hell that last year was. We’re a unit, a cohesive unit. All the issues that fat kopite pig caused have almost been wiped from the club.

Fans love him, players love him and we are again…one.

So those who wanted him canned last year, when their arses went, and those that stuff defend the fat kopite pig and question Super Frank can get a fat tub of lube and swivel raaaar on it

Our passing is better now and we are getting there with some nice link up plays (evident from the last 4 games). It's a good performance against Liverpool and I hope we built on it.

I think the fans and players are a lot more connected now. Previous seasons, if we have only 4 points from 6 games, we would've let the managers and players known. But I'm glad we are standing behind them. This is a new squad and in transition. Yes, we are still worried but that doesn't mean we can't back our players - give them that confidence to eventually punch above their weight later on.

Well, no. I just don't fawn over managers who haven't proved anything in the game. We didn't give Silva and Koeman this amount of hero worship and I won't give Frank it.
When koeman was in charge just a few games in I knew he had no plan can't link both ffs unreal

I agree however thats to be expected with 8 new signings - if we weren't I would be extremely worried !

That still doesn't make my point invalid that some fans are blowing their load over the manager way too soon.

Its Kendall esque fanfare over a fella who finished last season with us 16th and currently has us 16th with no win so far this season.

Its something I would buzz and laugh at the Geordies over never thought Evertonians would end up so small time.
Been reading this forum for a few years never posted but you’ve got to go mate . There’s not an Evertonian on this planet who agrees with anything you say . Benitez ?‍♂️Geordies ? div

I agree however thats to be expected with 8 new signings - if we weren't I would be extremely worried !

That still doesn't make my point invalid that some fans are blowing their load over the manager way too soon.

Its Kendall esque fanfare over a fella who finished last season with us 16th and currently has us 16th with no win so far this season.

Its something I would buzz and laugh at the Geordies over never thought Evertonians wou
Very bold of you to expect new signings to improve the team after our transfer dealings over the last 10 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.