Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather stay up if iam honest.Id go as far as taking Gerrard when Villa sack him this week.
If we were assured of ,Winning the Premiership,FA Cup, Carabo Cup, Champions League in two seasons.I would not care who ing manages us if he can deliver that.
But there again, as ive said.Rooney , 16years old, played, in best team in world, won so much.
Do the job for free he would and make a better job than the one we got, had since 1980's.
Hes a football genius.!!

Predicted a maximum of 3 points from August.

We need more up front, Gray and McNeil are not really any sort of attacking threat. Gana naturally replaces Davies in midfield and Doucoure back up when fit.

This team as it stands don’t survive. Seem a lot better defensively but goals were always going to be the issue and still are.

Another season of away wins going to be very hard to find by looks of it.

9 wins at Goodison kept the team up last season just so have to start winning at home sooner or later but the next three are not easy at all.

Predicted a maximum of 3 points from August.

We need more up front, Gray and McNeil are not really any sort of attacking threat. Gana naturally replaces Davies in midfield and Doucoure back up when fit.

This team as it stands don’t survive. Seem a lot better defensively but goals were always going to be the issue and still are.
I am sure players will be coming in said it all that no subs made it onto the pitch. Add another attacking mid, winger and a striker will help. Really kills us that we cant adapt from the bench to change the game.

We only drew 6 games in the whole of last season. That was a big part of the reason we ended up in the mess we did. We’ve picked up points this season in 3 games where last season I’m pretty sure we would have lost. We’re missing key players and haven’t (hopefully) finished our transfer business, so not ideal not having won, but there’s some spirit and fight in this side.

Rather stay up if iam honest.Id go as far as taking Gerrard when Villa sack him this week.
If we were assured of ,Winning the Premiership,FA Cup, Carabo Cup, Champions League in two seasons.I would not care who ing manages us if he can deliver that.
But there again, as ive said.Rooney , 16years old, played, in best team in world, won so much.
Do the job for free he would and make a better job than the one we got, had since 1980's.
Hes a football genius.!!
I think you're a football genius.

The concern for me, is that we're probably no better than we were last year.

The competition gets stronger every year. There are 15 teams that are better on paper than us, something I find shocking that I'd say about Everton.

I think Fulham is going to stay up, they look solid. Forest might stay up given how much they're spending. Bournemouth will probably go down. Which two other teams are going to go down? Maybe Villa, southampton, Leeds? There are a lot of 'mid table' teams I don't think are going down - teams like Brighton, Newcastle, Brentford, Crystal Palace. Then you have West Ham, Wolves, Leicester who've been top half recently, I can't see them getting relegated either.

We need three or four more quality players at the level of Onana, otherwise we're going to struggle.
Bookies have as the three favourites to go down:

Bournemouth
Forest
Everton

Really thought Southampton would be in it but they’ve had a decent start - still we’re more solid now so should be competitive in most away games and hopefully we can pick up enough wins at goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.