Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my 13 year old lad travelling up from Portsmouth tomorrow to watch the match. He is full of youthful (blind) optimism and thinks an Everton win, I am full of old man realism and already think this is a 30 match season (0 points against RS and Arsenal). Come on Everton, please prove this dad wrong!!!

Can you try fitting in a bit better by acting like a man child trying to out do others in how crap Everton are and that you think they’ll get beat more than anyone please.
I try mate buts it not in my nature to be pessimistic and negative everyday i wake up, also i don't think there's a man nappy that will fit me.

As much as it’s a bit early for declaring fixtures ‘must win’ - if we don’t win this, Frank will be under pressure, as the two following games are as tough as it gets.
Agreed. It’s partly why it’s been so frustrating watching our board dithering about while we so clearly needed reinforcements weeks ago. Had we brought in a striker and another attacker in a month ago when we sold Rich, there’s a good chance we’re on 5 points instead of two. Now with Liverpool, Arsenal, and West Ham on the horizon after Leeds and a pretty tricky October, the potential wins don’t really stand out anywhere coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.