Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Leeds is as good of a squad as some are making them out to be. I think it’s the 3-0 win against Chelsea that is a little misleading. I think we beat these 2-1. UTFT

We need a win.. simple as that.
No if's or buts, a win.
Need the confidence going into the derby on Saturday. Losing tomorrow would be an absolute blow to confidence which I imagine moral is pretty low around the club. Call me crazy, but I’d be okay with a draw tomorrow. I think that would keep things somewhat positive still, but a loss in the derby followed by going to Arsenal. Things could get ugly.

Brutally need a win here, but unfortunately I think the americans everyone on here were slating just because are going to be too much.

Isn't it awful going into every single game thinking we wont win.
Been like that for a while.
Everton is a life sentence.
It’s not just that it’s going into games and being greatful for a point.

Hard to see where the points are coming from. It’s been that way since November last year.

Need the confidence going into the derby on Saturday. Losing tomorrow would be an absolute blow to confidence which I imagine moral is pretty low around the club. Call me crazy, but I’d be okay with a draw tomorrow. I think that would keep things somewhat positive still, but a loss in the derby followed by going to Arsenal. Things could get ugly.
Totally agree, also its a circus this tranfer window 5games in, a month.Its a joke , makes a joke of the best league in the World.Fans, who cares.

For me , there should be no transfers from game one in the summer.
They got all summer to sort squads.

Agree with a window in New year two weeks, when players get a break.Its a complete farce, throw in 5subs , what a mess.
Fans deserve better, players , coaches.

Will it change doubt it, but the stakes are high.

We will be outplayed as always with max. 35% possession, and we'll see if we'll be lucky and concede only 3 goals. This is Lampards 27th game and we haven't had more possession than the opponent yet. Is it possible that everyone in the league is better than us or is this clown Lampard destroying us with his crap tactics?

We will be outplayed as always with max. 35% possession, and we'll see if we'll be lucky and concede only 3 goals. This is Lampards 27th game and we haven't had more possession than the opponent yet. Is it possible that everyone in the league is better than us or is this clown Lampard destroying us with his crap tactics?
We’ve played 4 games this season and conceded 2 goals once mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.