Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a ridiculous comparison, couldn't get 2 more different styles if you tried. How the hell can garner be an alternative. Just made up wim. If it is true then those decision making truly don't know what they are doing. Jury's still out on the mcneil debarcle so doubt they would be so stupid again so soon.

1661784814845.png

I would.

I'll be honest lads, I think we should be welcoming him back with open arms. He clearly loves the club, even though he left us for big money that doesn't mean that he wanted to just screw us over for the sake of it, after all he won trophies and played for some of the best managers like Tuchel and some of the best players in the world. You can tell that he always kept an affinity for us after he left too, you'd always see comments on social media and things like that. He also comes in and starts for us right away, we need him. I say bring a blue home and I'd question anyone who disagrees with what I've just said.

Anyway that's enough about Gana, on another note that crap rat Barkley can go down to The Championship where he belongs.

What I find interesting is how some of yous welcomed coady (a massive kopite) into the club with open arms despite his massive hatred towards everton in the past including over celebrating wolves win against us last season in a game that could have sent us down.

Whereas Barkley an Evertonian through the youth system is given a really hard time and some don't want him back on the back of a decision he was probably advised to make by his agent.

Why do some of you act like Coady is the homecoming and Barkley is a villain? Genuine question.
One was keen to join the club despite his red links, the other screwed his boyhood club out of £20m in transfer fees at the latest possible moment in order to move in a cheaper deal 6 months later

Would you say from what you’ve seen of Maupay he’s better than an average striker? What I’ve seen is he’s not terrible but he’s certainly not the best striker out there, but if he does here what he did at brighton he will be a useful member of the squad.

I'm prepared to wait to pass judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.