Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find interesting is how some of yous welcomed coady (a massive kopite) into the club with open arms despite his massive hatred towards everton in the past including over celebrating wolves win against us last season in a game that could have sent us down.

Whereas Barkley an Evertonian through the youth system is given a really hard time and some don't want him back on the back of a decision he was probably advised to make by his agent.

Why do some of you act like Coady is the homecoming and Barkley is a villain? Genuine question.
He celebrated winning a game in which he scored the winner? Hanging’s too good…

It’s got nothing to do with who they support.

Coady is a decent CB and Barkley is very, very, very crap.

I'd love to be surprised, but this window has all the hallmarks of a "couldn't quite get it over the line" classic. Three days to do a massive amount of business. It's just not going to happen is it.
I think we’ll end up getting Gana and/or Garner in, but no other forwards. I suspect we’ll spend all our time on that Kudus, Ajax will stand fire and the window will SLAM shut in our faces.

What I find interesting is how some of yous welcomed coady (a massive kopite) into the club with open arms despite his massive hatred towards everton in the past including over celebrating wolves win against us last season in a game that could have sent us down.

Whereas Barkley an Evertonian through the youth system is given a really hard time and some don't want him back on the back of a decision he was probably advised to make by his agent.

Why do some of you act like Coady is the homecoming and Barkley is a villain? Genuine question.
Because it’s 2022 and he isn’t very good, mate.

Should be both for sure. We saw this need at the weekend. Different profiles but both fill a big need, which is making us more solid in front of the defense and allow Iwobi, Onana and Doucoure to push forward and hopefully play with three in the middle. Opposite ends of the age spectrum and should be around ~15m in transfer fees. Time to beef up.

Status
Not open for further replies.