Confirmed Signing Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Forest team that Clough put together was made up of other teams misfits,won the European Cup though.
There weren’t many superstars in the teams that Moyes assembled. Now, admittedly, he won nothing but there were some good squads there.

The right peg in the right hole is better than a superb part shoehorned into a system that don’t work.

Plodding along nicely in the transfer market.............not top end because those who know.....know why. The saddo's who are whingeing and being underwhelmed need to realise the situation we are in and join us in the world of realism. If not then just carry on in cloud cuckoo

So if he was not in the last year of his contract, how much it was going to cost us to make them sell him?

Anyone better than Rondon is a decent signing tbh and this lad is miles better than him, however i do feel we need another striker in before the window closes too. Would probably not have played tomorrow even if we had got him registered in time anyway without having a single training session with us tbf.

Hope he has a blinder of a season for us.
Broja loan I reckon could be late on dead line day, if Chelsea get a striker in.

Reactions: Lob
If they (the board/manager) knew they wanted him why wait? Why didn't we get him in two or three weeks ago? Why didn't we get him in before noon today so he could play tomorrow?? Joke of a set up we are.
Price negotiation?! You'd be moaning if we paid too much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.