Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sarr or Brereton Diaz (i prefer the latter)
Broja or the Rennes lad (prefer Broja)
Kudus
Gana

GET IT DONE BILL
Sarr is massively inconsistent and meant to be a bell. Diaz has improved since becoming an international but it is debatable whether or not he is PL quality. He certainly isn't a PL quality wide forward - he is completely lacking in the pace and skill required for the role at that level. He may be able to cut it as a central striker in the PL though, but I'm really not sure.

Now now, this suggests a plan at all.
LOL - too true, so probably not

Still, they are both big lads with enough pace and ability to play out wide on occasion. It's not impossible that we have a plan that might look something like this.

Sarr is massively inconsistent and meant to be a bell. Diaz has improved since becoming an international but it is debatable whether or not he is PL quality. He certainly isn't a PL quality wide forward - he is completely lacking in the pace and skill required for the role at that level. He may be able to cut it as a central striker in the PL though, but I'm really not sure.
Lacking in pace and skill sounds right up our street. £30m and 5 years contract please

Lacking in pace and skill sounds right up our street. £30m and 5 years contract

I'm here at Finch farm and am in Thelwells office. There is a dartboard on the wall and a blindfold on the desk and three darts labelled Plan A Plan B and Plan C

Status
Not open for further replies.