Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest : 3pm KO : Saturday 20th August 2022

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed 3 points, it should have been a fist pump and back to half way, and get the crowd going.

Why should they be happy with a point? The fact some our fans think it was fine says it all and sums up the malaise of the club.
Incredible!
Celebrating an equaliser with a fist bump

Yiu don’t do passion do you?

Gray was everywhere today and did really well, his goal was quality.
He gets so much hate from obnoxious fans, it's embarrassing.

Gordon was also good despite more haters giving him stick.

Both can frustrate at times but were very good today.

It's glaringly obvious what the issue is and that's no proper striker.
If DCL was playing today we would of battered them.

Gordon and Gray are so quick that almost every dangerous attack there's nobody in the box.

Ya know what?
DCL is rapid.

I hope we get a striker in to cover for now.

Keep the faith, negatives.
I mostly agree, but Gray would get less hate if he was a little less selfish.

Is that DCL though? I like him a lot, but is he really that striker? I would have had more confidence in Richarlison.
Fully fit dcl absolutely he changes the game for sure but you're right we also need goals from the other attackers as well its been incredibly negligent to not replace richarlison

5 at the back

Sack sack sack

Selling your only half decent player (on the bench at Spurs now) wont make you stronger. Tarkowski and McNeil are a disaster right now, Onana will need a season before being of any help, and Coady can only play in a 3 men defense. Really great.

wet-mattress-picture-id1267671281

They're out in force tonight. This will be fun! lol

The people who think all will be ok if we get a striker have their head so far buried in the sand.
Disagree….

We get a striker in who has some movement and can find the back of the net then we comfortably have a 10-14th placed team.

Amount of times we were in and around the edge of the box especially from wide positions with no one to play it in to.

Still long way to go but that at least is the next part of the jigsaw.

Please, mate, enough

Your bizarre positivity is extremely boring and based on totally nothing. We're in trouble. You can keep laughing at my posts, but it changes nothing. Your head is in the sand here mate, we're in a relegation fight.

You kept saying we'd sign all these players, but we've been waiting since last summer now.

Your positivity is extremely boring and based on totally nothing. We're in trouble. You can keep laughing at my posts, but it changes nothing. Your head is in the sand here mate, we're in a relegation fight.
Mate, you’re the biggest doomer Ive ever come across, every thread you just go on about relegation.
You must be a nightmare to live with

I expect if we could have finished one of our chances when on top in the first half then we would have the 3 points.

Either loss of concentration, mistake or nervousness from a slow start means we go a goal down and either fighting to get it back like today or we come close like the Villa game.

Get in front and I think we have the leaders to ensure we stay there.

But means a forward to finish off some of the chances.

Mate, you’re the biggest doomer Ive ever come across, every thread you just go on about relegation.
You must be a nightmare to live with

I'm a realist, you are not.

Why are you so positive about Everton. Like what on earth are you basing it all on. And your predictions literally never come off.

I'm not getting into an argument, and you seem to have a problem with my posts, so I'll leave it here, enjoy your night.

Status
Not open for further replies.