2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but chuckle at the fact that he just turned 21 today, that pub letting him in and serving him spirits for the first time ever, literally celebrating his first bicycle ride without the training wheels.
Can't help but Chuckle that an American has used the term Chuckle.... Apologies if you aren't American

Can't help but Chuckle that an American has used the term Chuckle.... Apologies if you aren't American
DZzwGzZWAAAmvJT.jpg

I said earlier in the thread, I wished we had gone after a central playmaking midfielder, but I did like the few moments he did have during the MOTD highlights. I think he'll be a massive improvement on Gomes, Allan and Davies anyway. Him and Doucoure in midfield will be very solid defensively and get us defending higher up the pitch. Add Iwobi in there and that's going to cover a lot of ground.

Forest game is a good game for him to start. They probably won't be able to handle his height and size either.

Lampard says we need to be careful with him as he missed large chunks of pre-season. Doesn't sound much like he'll start tomorrow but with Doucoure out does that mean we start with Davies or, ironically, throw in just back from injury Allan.

Status
Not open for further replies.