2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, he's flattered by having better players around him, he is a bang average midfielder with a good PR team
Ok, must be due to his captaincy why he's played most games apart from injuries keeping him out, them bang average players must pinch themselves when they win titles or champions leagues. And I don't think he's the best player either but he's not bang average cause if he is what's that make Tom Davies or Doucoure

You’re building him up to unreasonable levels that he will fail to reach right now, causing you to hate on him within two calendar months max.

Won`t take that long tbh.

Just look at the Class A induced bile, that`s being spewed out, towards young Dwight.

Two games was all it took for the Everton Dars to make their minds up.

Interstingly I didn’t know that he was Belgian under. 21 captain. Tarkowski and Coady both captains at theree respective clubs, I think there is a shift in the player mentality at the club. Yes we need some tweaks in personnel, Striker and No 6 required and another wide player if Gordon goes. But getting committed players will change the dynamic and the results will turn around quicker than the perception on this site. The other point I would like to make is competition is bigger in most areas. We have to be patient for now. Anyone would think we have 2 hammerings coupled with a complete no show by the players. A bit of realism is in order. Allan, Doucoure, DCL Mina,Godfrey, DCL and losing Richie on a transfer this time last year fielding a team would have been unthinkable. We actually finished the game on Saturday much stronger than the opposition. Let’s trust the process and see where it takes us because I can see green shoots albeit small ones.

Ok, must be due to his captaincy why he's played most games apart from injuries keeping him out, them bang average players must pinch themselves when they win titles or champions leagues. And I don't think he's the best player either but he's not bang average cause if he is what's that make Tom Davies or Doucoure
ok mate, you win, he's brilliant. Best pointer since Phil Neville.

Status
Not open for further replies.