2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force them to make a perm deal. Get a small fee.
With nobody really knowing how our deal with Spurs was structured it may be more financialy beneficial to loan him for a season to get past any potential time frame constraints Levy put in place like, Can't be sold in the first 18 months without Spurs receiving a whacking great chunk of the sale over & above the 25% sell on fee others have previously mentioned. Just a guess though.

The uninterested or lost his love it the game takes have to be nonsense if he’s moving to turkey for game time when he could just sit on our bench for two years earning mega bucks.

Honestly I’m disappointed, I’ve continually said I thought this would work but he’s never really been given the match time so good on for leaving if he wants to play.

Doesnt fit into the 3-4-3 in any position, if Lampard wanted to do this from the start, it makes it even stranger to sign him in the first place.
Lampard signed for Everton on deadline day. With no time and limited knowledge to the club and its players.

No more domestic loans possible and no money to sign players.

He needed someone in to give him options. What if Richarlison got injured? Could he expect a Gordon with limited experience to hack it?

He had some knowledge to Alli and he was available. Cheap and low risk.

Came through big for us when we really needed in that Palace game. But the fact he's struggled to get gametime in one of the worst performing Everton sides I've seen does say a lot.

I really wanted it to work out but that 10 mil we won't have to cough up to Spurs is more useful than Dele popping up for 20 minute cameos every so often.

The uninterested or lost his love it the game takes have to be nonsense if he’s moving to turkey for game time when he could just sit on our bench for two years earning mega bucks.

Honestly I’m disappointed, I’ve continually said I thought this would work but he’s never really been given the match time so good on for leaving if he wants to play.
I think he should have been given more of a chance tbh, but when he has played, he's been poor - Palace aside where he turned the game and for that we should be grateful.

But people blindly backing Lampard here are probably ignoring the fact, or are unaware, that he spent a summer trying to bomb Rudiger out of Chelsea for absolutely no reason.

Bit confused on this one and appears I'm not the only one. We have reports to say he's never been fitter for pre-season. Plays a few minutes and he's or someone has decided it's not for him.

If it's a perm deal no doubt spuds will get some money off the back of this. Proper weird

Bit confused on this one and appears I'm not the only one. We have reports to say he's never been fitter for pre-season. Plays a few minutes and he's or someone has decided it's not for him.

If it's a perm deal no doubt spuds will get some money off the back of this. Proper weird
Who cares about the money side, lets be honest.

Just a shame that we couldnt make him really work here.

An obligation rather than option, which Turkish sides usually try and force, is good business

We've not spent a penny on him - wages aside. Well done Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.