Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we holding out for £50m or is he just not for sale??
Best be on the kin verge of accepting. If we're open to selling, the last thing we need is holding out another 10 days for an extra £5m, only to run out of time to get replacements in.

Beşiktaş have signed with Everton to hire Dele Alli for free. Final details are being discussed in the purchase option. Trying to keep the number as low as possible. The player also gave the green light to Kartal.

If this isn't an obligation to buy or a direct sale then we should not be involved with any Turkish club.

…..my understanding is we’ve paid £10m plus salary. I dare say the Turkish club will cover most of his salary for the season & perhaps a small loan fee (recouping some of the £10m).

it means at the end of this season, he wont ever play 80 games triggering the extra £30m.

Not that I relish the choice between Maupay and Adams, but if I had to choose I'd pick Maupay. He could play well up top with DCL and offers some snide we could use. Plus he chips in goals and we need goals. As a sole striking option I find him less exciting.

Adams when I watch is just kind of there.

…..my understanding is we’ve paid £10m plus salary. I dare say the Turkish club will cover most of his salary for the season & perhaps a small loan fee (recouping some of the £10m).

it means at the end of this season, he’s unlikely to ever play 80 games triggering the extra £30m.
Brilliant, just brilliant.

I'm shocked that a team actually wants him, but good luck to them.

Leeds supposedly in pole position to sign him. If there is a god...
1660662916735.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.