Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Garner (Man Utd DM) - anyone actually seen him play?

We need a DM. Even if Onana spends most of his time there we will have to cover the inevitable injuries and suspensions. Is this kid a proper candidate?

£14m seems acceptable at his age, and is a fee that we could probably recoup by selling Allan or Gbamin. Plus if he underwhelms he'll still be young enough to get some cash back by selling.
Yep. Saw him a lot in the Championship last year. A fantastic prospect. To such an extent that I genuinely can't believe Utd are considering selling him when their team is dross.

I posted a good compilation video of him a few pages back. He was the linchpin in my opinion of that Forest promotion side. The talk was that he would be brought into the fold this season an Utd, so Forest couldn't buy him permanently.

Tall lad, elegant on the ball, good vision, strong tackler, excellent set pieces. If he is actually available for £14m, we would be stupid to not try for him.

What's going on, surely this is bogus!?
Screenshot 2022-08-16 155747.png

Loaning him out is a smart move, if we get his wages covered until his contract expires we basically got him for free

Find it hard to believe Maupay would come to us? We are legitimately a step down right now. Only wages maybe?
Not even anywhere close to being a step down to Brighton. Give your head a wobble.

At the end of his career when he lists the clubs he plays for im sure he'd love to have Everton on that list!

Status
Not open for further replies.