2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mykolenko was written off just because Benitez bought him. One of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen on this forum.

He wasn’t, as the deal had already been agreed to bring him in by Brands, same with Patterson.

Also, it was the usual shiz the bed, cryarses, loons, who get on the case of every player, after a couple of ropey games.

Stop making things up.

Benitez is gone, get over it.

Mykolenko was written off just because Benitez bought him. One of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen on this forum.

It wasn't because of Benitez. It was because he was being compared constantly to Digne (and i mean peak Digne, not the one last season for us) and his first game was a bit of a stinker.

It's pretty impressive the way he has kicked on over the last few months from a rocky start. He gets big credit for that. But in his first game, he lost his man to concede a goal after under a minute against a lower league side. It was one of the most Everton things I've ever seen lol

That's a very sweeping statement to make. There may have been an odd poster totally against it, but there always is on here. The general consensus I saw on here was that the vast majority were in favour of the signing, although many believed he should have been brought in to share the left back role with Digne, not to replace one of the best left backs in the league because our manager had fallen out with him.

There was the odd nobhead who didn't allow him time to settle given he was coming to a new league from somewhere that had been on a winter break for 2 months. But again, they were a tiny minority and the same people would do that with every player that takes time to settle. The vast majority on here gave him time and were quick to recognise his defensive qualities once he was playing in his natural position of left back.

It wasn't because of Benitez. It was because he was being compared constantly to Digne (and i mean peak Digne, not the one last season for us) and his first game was a bit of a stinker.

It's pretty impressive the way he has kicked on over the last few months from a rocky start. He gets big credit for that. But in his first game, he lost his man to concede a goal after under a minute against a lower league side. It was one of the most Everton things I've ever seen lol
Digne?? He is miles better, on every level, anyone who compared the two and put Myko second is a loon.

You have just proved my point, we turned up with a month to go......

Yeah, its true, cries for potterball or some foreign exotic named manager who they know nothing about but he sounds good.

The same will happen with the new players, one average game while they find their feet and they will be all over them
So what is it then, is it “we” or “they”?
Personally I hated the appointment of Benitez, it was on a par with Allardyce as the worst appointment ever as an Everton manager!
I’d have given Potter a chance over Benitez every day of the week and twice on a Sunday, but was not a fan of the Portuguese Sky car crash interview guy!
I was not in favour of selling Digne, but recently posted in the Mykolenko thread that he was already one of my favourite players.
Does that put me, and many others I suspect, in the “we” or “they” camp?
I’m pretty simple I just want what’s best for Everton and Lampard’s the best bet we’ve got for that at the moment!

Look at them. Coming in here trying to sow their seeds discontent amongst the fan base.

And they had the audacity to accuse others or trying to cause disruption to the club when the previous manager got sacked for failing in his job.

Digne?? He is miles better, on every level, anyone who compared the two and put Myko second is a loon.
I always had my suspicions that this forum was full of loons. Now you've just confirmed it lol

Doesn't mean we don't like Myko though. From what I've seen he is the better defender and he's young enough to improve and develop. But right now Digne is the better all round player and I wish we still had him.

I always had my suspicions that this forum was full of loons. Now you've just confirmed it lol

Doesn't mean we don't like Myko though. From what I've seen he is the better defender and he's young enough to improve and develop. But right now Digne is the better all round player and I wish we still had him.
Right now? Digne hasnt been good for 2 years,, he was even poor under Carlo, Ask Villa fans what they think, we rinsed them for a player with a poor attitude and replaced him with a player with a brilliant attitude, a bigger goal threat and a better defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.