2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be, dont you think the media will be on his case if we dont start well? As for the fans don't forget how last season they turned on the manager as soon as they could, we dont have a supportive fanbase

You're also on my "absolute nob" list.

We stayed up because we're so supportive.

GettyImages-1394898359.jpg

1240775117.0.jpg

What? No.

I banged on all last season about how injuries were killing us and Benitez might have done better if he’d had Mina Docuoure Richarlison DCL available to him more often. I then said in the second half of the season that they’re killing Lampard, as they are now because once again we’re without our best CB and best forward for a period of time

Yet when Benitez was here you expected Everton managers to just get results anyway without their best players, and now you’re saying Lampard can’t be expected to without DCL available.

Bit hypocritical isn’t it? Injuries either impact a managers ability to get results or they should be expected to get results regardless of them, which is it?

He will be, dont you think the media will be on his case if we dont start well? As for the fans don't forget how last season they turned on the manager as soon as they could, we dont have a supportive fanbase

The Everton fan base are obsessed by their manager always have been. If Lampard loses a couple the usual wolves on here will be at his door demanding he plays 433 or he can gtfo. Then there’ll be cries for Potter or Kovac.

Let’s hope he gets off to a flier to keep the impatient mob element in the fanbase at bay for the first time in 6 years.

You have just proved my point, we turned up with a month to go......

But we weren't even winning any games really under Frank so wonder why we turned up then and not the first 6 months of the season? Because we havea manager we can get behind. We will stand behind Frank when it's tough just as we did when we still almost went down with him.

The Everton fan base are obsessed by their manager always have been. If Lampard loses a couple the usual wolves on here will be at his door demanding he plays 433 or he can gtfo. Then there’ll be cries for Potter or Kovac.

Let’s hope he gets off to a flier to keep the impatient mob element in the fanbase at bay for the first time in 6 years.
Yeah, its true, cries for potterball or some foreign exotic named manager who they know nothing about but he sounds good.

The same will happen with the new players, one average game while they find their feet and they will be all over them

Yeah, its true, cries for potterball or some foreign exotic named manager who they know nothing about but he sounds good.

The same will happen with the new players, one average game while they find their feet and they will be all over them

Mykolenko was written off just because Benitez bought him. One of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen on this forum.

Mykolenko was written off just because Benitez bought him. One of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen on this forum.
I know, pathetic, added to that the total nonsense wrote about Iwobi even after he had turned his time fully around at Everton, in fact even over the summer people were still saying sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.