2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people don't want to hear it especially right now, but he'll be our manager if things go badly in the first half of the season....with that being said, with these reinforcements I believe Lampard is going to succeed and it won't happen anyway!

I think we're getting Onana at a really good time. With Belgium's aging squad, he should be a regular for them very soon alongside Tielemans, at which point his value could skyrocket.
I know one person who want's to hear it ,but for now i can't think of his name :(

Strange to listen to Martinez talk Everton again. As lovely as his words are I wouldn’t really trust him calling him the next Fellaini or Viera when according to him Paul Gascoigne mk2 and England’s potential best midfielder ever has been sitting in Chelsea’s reserves for 3 years and can’t even get a squad number at 28 years of age.
Was just thinking the same when I was listening to him. You forget how literally every answer is hyperbole. As much as I’d love to believe you Roberto…will take with a big dollop of salt!

I know people don't want to hear it especially right now, but he'll be our manager if things go badly in the first half of the season....with that being said, with these reinforcements I believe Lampard is going to succeed and it won't happen anyway!

I think we're getting Onana at a really good time. With Belgium's aging squad, he should be a regular for them very soon alongside Tielemans, at which point his value could skyrocket.

That would be a sure fire way to cause another massive divide in the fanbase and put us back to where we were 12 months ago, so I fully expect Moshiri to do it.

I saw a breakdown on Onana on YouTube, I'll link it below but the guys were very happy with the signings Lampard is making. They said Onana is there to start the counter and Lampard is trying to sign players who are a threat at set pieces. They're very optimistic?!

Really enjoyed that, never heard of that channel before.

"His passing is atrocious" and "He's going to mess up some transitions" make me worry for his relationship with the Park End, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.