Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see how Pickford adapts to Coady as they both like to be the distributors from the back.

One to watch that.
Harder for the opposition to press in that case with more options to play out from the back. Got to be an improvement on what has gone before. Really hope Onana delivers as our midfield is screaming out for a powerhouse who can compete in the Premiership and not go hiding every game.

He's a Kopite with a big gob and he's on loan for season. He has it all to do to persuade me. He's never looked anything like a good player.

I'll wait to see what he does here to pass judgement.

Dave in some ways beggars cannot be choosers. I trust Lamps and Thelwell.

I’m not bothered about his footballing allegiances and I think that entire narrative is a contrived load of bollocks unless the player is actually playing for their boyhood club.

I think a loan is a smart signing and I don’t think there’s been a better short term signing in the league thus far. My only reservation, and I’m sure people who’ve actually watched Wolves could dispel this; is that when he was being talked up and was highly thought of Wolves were weirdly a bit of a media darling club so I wonder if he was bugged up a little. I always thought he looked poor for England too.

Overall or at least on the face of it, top signing and better than Holgate and Godfrey who is obviously injured.

Heard his interview on Talks**te if you forget that he supports the RS he comes across as a thoroughly , nice , decent bloke.

He is humble and grounded .

"To be honest" I really believe that he is excited to be here and will give his all.

Very impressive fella , but he is RS.

Heard his interview on Talks**te if you forget that he supports the RS he comes across as a thoroughly , nice , decent bloke.

He is humble and grounded .

"To be honest" I really believe that he is excited to be here and will give his all.

Very impressive fella , but he is RS.
His son is playing with Everton so he can't be totally on our neighbours side.

Status
Not open for further replies.