Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have been in for him the moment Richarlison left tbh
My mate is a rovers ST holder, he says he had is purple patch at the beginning of last season. He said he doubts he has the ability to cut it in the PL and he watches him week in week out. Interestingly he rates van Hecke who was a central defender on loan from Brighton last season, as a far better player.

Several of them looked to be deflections, lucky bounces through and him not getting a clean kick on the ball. Also, half of them cane from absolutely atrocious defensive mistakes, the kind that happens much less at the top level.

He has had one half decent season in the championship at the age of 23. That's probably his level.

If we get him, I'll be happy to be proved wrong though.
I'd love a striker who gets 18 lucky goals

I'd love to get one in this week, but it needs to be the right man. Bringing in someone out of desperation who then scores 1 goal all season because he was the wrong player won't help either.

Trust in Kev and Frank to get it sorted.

Remember when we were desperate after firing Koeman, and we let Sam throw money at Cenk Tosun?

I'd rather muddle through than do that again.

Call me crazy, but I think this is Frank's current vision for a 4-3-3, with 4 out of 5 recent transfers making the first team. Okay, now murder me.

everton-22-23.png

Status
Not open for further replies.