Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen a couple of links earlier to jebbison from sheff utd. Don’t know if true, but I always wondered whether we’d go back in for him after going in for him last summer with a few bids getting knocked back.

Let’s be fair, if 6 weeks ago someone had told you that we’d have signed two centre backs that improve us, upgraded the midfield with Gana and Onana, added McNeill to the attacking options and were in the hunt for another striker…

… you’d all be “Woooooo’ing” as much as me.

It’s been a cracking window so far.
I may venture a little Wooo if I may...

Other positives are that he was very positive about how good the communication was with Lampard and Thelwell with no mention of 'the owner'. Just maybe we have a set up that is allowing the football people to run the club at long last! This window along with work he has been doing in the academies is exactly what I expected from Brands and he did not deliver. If he manages to get a striker in before the window closes (no need to panic buy yet, Rondon for few games is worth living with if we get the striker option right) he will deserve plaudits regardless of how the season progresses.
we are winning the league

Status
Not open for further replies.