Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see some incoming players but we won’t win games without scoring goals and Rondon is dire. The best we can hope for over the next couple of weeks is 0-0

I think we are too late to ask for a back up striker...
We probably dont have the budget to buy a reliable one from the same league or others top league.
Hopefully we can loan a young and potential one before the transfer window closed.

Yeah, which name?

They all look the same thing to me.
The majority are more target men types mate, big physical lumps ?.

Prefer Kalimuendo looks natural dropping deeper splitting wide etc, but scores a lot around the 6y box with times runs/reactions longer term think that will suit us better than the others.

Think out the lot listed besides Broja, the others are all ones that they have a ceiling of 6-10 goals in a season in this league, the PSG lad could way exceed that

Recently no, but I suppose it's possible in older deals from a few years ago. Other teams would have expected us to actually improve with how much we spent.
I think in some deals, add ons can be ignored, players like Gmblammo, I doubt his add ons have been met.

But the likes of Iwobi, Richarlison, Iceland, I reckon most of those add-ons have been achieved.

He's your choice from all of those?

Yup mate, he's not the best right now maybe but in a season or two think the guy could end up brilliant - right now though he's good enough already to replace the Richy goals lost.

There's a good reason the PSG manager wants to keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.