Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a respectful, humble, down-to-earth chap. Welcome to Everton Amadou Onana.

I'll confess to not knowing anything about Amadou Onana, is this fella decent or is there a good chance of us ending up in a Moise Kean situation again?

I don’t think we will play a flat 4 at the back this season.
I think once Gueye comes in we now have the balance and mix of players in midfield and across the back line to play both systems effectively. I think Frank will mix it up depending on who we are playing.

It's the forward positions that concern me now. We are missing both quality and depth.

Not seen the man play but I’m close friends with a Hamburg fan who watched him every week in the 2nd devision in Germany. He rates him really highly and thinks he’s going to the very top of the game.

Came across really well in the interview too. Seems really intelligent - speaks 5 languages including German, which isn’t easy to master if you don’t learn as a kid.

Looks like we’ve got a gem on our hands here.

Speaks English, belting.
I was thinking exactly the same for somebody who has never lived in an English speaking country.

He also looks a character which will be great for the dressing room. Reckon he'll get on famously with Yerry and will take his place in the dressing room assuming.ing he goes next year. Would be great if he showed the same amount of snide too. Think that's probably what we miss most when Yerry isn't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.