Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wanted leaders.....

Well we have them now. Tarkowski and Coady won't be long telling Pickford to shut his gob every time he throws an absolute wobbler.

I'm liking our business so far. McNeill, Tarkowski and Coady all know the league and upgrade us overall. Gana still has the legs to make a difference and Onaha is the icing on the cake.....

Much happier now if we can shift at least 2 from Gomes, Allan and a defender. Suspect Mina won't be going anywhere with his injury, so Keane may be next in line.

We wanted leaders.....

Well we have them now. Tarkowski and Coady won't be long telling Pickford to shut his gob every time he throws an absolute wobbler.

I'm liking our business so far. McNeill, Tarkowski and Coady all know the league and upgrade us overall. Gana still has the legs to make a difference and Onaha is the icing on the cake.....

Much happier now if we can shift at least 2 from Gomes, Allan and a defender. Suspect Mina won't be going anywhere with his injury, so Keane may be next in line.
Still a striker needed, that does seem to be the hardest position to fill, let’s hope they can pick up a good one.

We wanted leaders.....

For the time being we really need to keep Keane and Holgate, due to the 2 injury’s, but maybe able to shift one of those in January.

While we obviously still need 2 forwards, I feel much better about this squad when DCL comes back. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Frank run one of these two starting XI’s while Godfrey is out.

Pickford
Tarkowski-Coady-Mykolenko
Patterson-Onana-Gueye-Iwobi
Gordon-DCL/new striker-McNeil

Or

Pickford
Coleman-Coady-Tarkowski
Iwobi-Onana-Gueye-Mykolenko

While we obviously still need 2 forwards, I feel much better about this squad when DCL comes back. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Frank run one of these two starting XI’s while Godfrey is out.

Pickford
Tarkowski-Coady-Mykolenko
Patterson-Onana-Gueye-Iwobi

Or

Pickford
Coleman-Coady-Tarkowski
Iwobi-Onana-Gueye-Mykolenko
Holgate will be 3rd man and Vinagre will be back up LWB

Beginning to get exciting now, shame about the Chelsea result, dont think we deserved to lose that.

Adding Onana and Gueye will add much more to the squad but if we can add a striker of quality we will be really set.

Holgate, Mina, Allan, Davies, Gomes, Gbamin and Rondon needs volleying out of the club, not sure Alli fits anywhere in this 5-2-3 formation so keeping him is a waste of wages.

COYFBB

We wanted leaders.....

Yes absolutely. Patterson being fit is also like a new signing considering he didn’t feature at all last season in the league. Having a solid back line that can look after itself should do wonders for the rest of the team. Hopefully if Gueye and Onana can sort out our midfield then there’s just the top end for Frank to worry about before we have a very solid team that can hopefully forget about relegation worries.

I still think there’s enough in DCL Gray Gordon McNeill and Dele to craft something that works upfront, even better if we can add another striker to that mix before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.