Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
In who's opinion was he not good...I;m not arguing btw, I dont rate him, I'd just like some rigour to your analysis.
Match reports and comments during last season and subsequent opinion pieces , my own eyes when I witnessed him play etc. etc.
And the fact the manager has switched to a four dropping the previously ever present Coady to the bench in the process.

Wolves could be similar to Leicester, in that they have to sell/create room to buy. They probably hoped to move other squad players on first, but with no interest, have to sacrifice coady instead.

Match reports and comments during last season and subsequent opinion pieces , my own eyes when I witnessed him play etc. etc.
And the fact the manager has switched to a four dropping the previously ever present Coady to the bench in the process.
Ok.

But my view that he's here to be adaptable is not changed.

The two CMs to come in will dictate that.

This guy was desperate to get one of over us and see us relegated just 3 months ago when wolves beat us 1 nil and he scored. Seems strange he now is set to join us. Not sure how I feel about a proper kopite joining us, could go either way

This guy was desperate to get one of over us and see us relegated just 3 months ago when wolves beat us 1 nil and he scored. Seems strange he now is set to join us. Not sure how I feel about a proper kopite joining us, could go either way
So he shouldn't have scored for the team playing his wages??, where has he said he was desperate for us to be relegated

So he shouldn't have scored for the team playing his wages??, where has he said he was desperate for us to be relegated
If you saw the game and watched him you would know. He was at it all game and celebrated like he won the world Cup when he scored and at full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.