Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've both given me a massive complex now about what to wear if I ever get in the posh lounges.

But anyway, this Onana. HAS HE SIGNED YET? WHATS GOING ON?
Monday at 13:45 mate, big reveal being set up. Agnes the cook in the players canteen is preparing Porc Aux Prunes in honour of his unveiling. Gana Gueye wont be unveiled until Tuesday as he has refused to be oresent Monday as he doesnt like prunes, nor does Conor Coady (also Tuesday) who has informed the club that they give him a hoop like a blood orange.

Agnes is distraught apparently and has said she might gob into their consommé in protest. Contract Dave has stayed clear of the kerfuffle by sticking to his line that he can only eat Ginsters pasties due to special dietary needs.

We really do things strangely

The lads been to goodison, seen on sky, Lampard has spoken about him more than once in pressers and yet the club still hasn't put it anywhere

We needed a central midfield playmaker that actually retains possession, but we signed a DM, useful but not what I wanted to see. None of our midfielders are a natural CM.

Also at 6’5 he might be too tall and not mobile enough for his position. And to top it off, he seems really expensive. 36m should be spent on a CM or a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.