Match Thread Everton vs Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was exactly like Gordon's in the derby, which we all wanted as a pen. Of course, we didn't get that one, but we can't cry about one and then complain when the right call gets made. It's a foul.
I agree it's a foul.

I hate that football rewards players for collapsing to the ground when touched. I'd like to see that given as a foul if he's grabbed whether he goes down or not. The diving is out of control.

That is something you do not do in the box Doucoure....shame because you were having a good game.
I cannot see us getting a goal unless Gordon, McNeil and Gray get there act together

Whether you think it's a penalty or not, you don't put your hands all over someone in the box and even give the referee the chance to award something.

No one is more dangerous to us conceding 90% of the time than our own players doing something stupid.

Outside of that and Pickford getting bailed out with the offside we've been alright but the Gray pass to Gordon is inexcusable, do anything to try get Silva off balance before you attempt to pass right at him.

Why are people acting like it wasn’t a penalty?
Because he wasnt felled by Doucs. Doucs touched his arm and he jumped and just fell on the grass even tho there were no reason at all for him to do so.

Very sad we’re down by a goal, i think we played very well. Gray is clearly still about as sharp as a block of cheese, but i think the rest did well. Very impressed by Tark, McNeil also seems to be very intelligent with how he used the ball.

Are people really thinking that wasn't a pen? you watching on radio or something. Doucs may as well have slotted it for them himself, the gormless moron. You win nothing with thick footy players, this isn't the 70's. Other that that though, we've at least had a shape, which is nice. Gordon is not a good player! I love his effort, but he's really rubbish at actual football.

Been awful!

Koulibaly should have been booked, they’re going down easy and getting everything and Gray goes down and told to get back up.

Not all big things, but all the little things keep them in possession and control
This ref is a real DH.

Status
Not open for further replies.