Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gana and Onana come in it means we don’t have to play Allan out of position anymore. Would keep.

But where does he play mate? He's not getting in ahead of either - plus I feel we will add at least one more in cm.

Dacoure probably Iwobi too are ahead of him I'd say so he's already second backup to the backups and drops further if we add another - just think fur his wages and sale/loan fee we could receive it's better financial sense to move him on.

But where does he play mate? He's not getting in ahead of either - plus I feel we will add at least one more in cm.

Dacoure probably Iwobi too are ahead of him I'd say so he's already second backup to the backups and drops further if we add another - just think fur his wages and sale/loan fee we could receive it's better financial sense to move him on.

You think we’re signing 3 CM’s? Maybe but as of right now, it’s looking like just the 2. If we want to play 3 in the middle, which we flat out just have to against some sides, he can be an option alongside them. We need 6 CM’s this season in my opinion.

Gana
Onana
Doucs
Allan
Iwobi
Davies

You think we’re signing 3 CM’s? Maybe but as of right now, it’s looking like just the 2. If we want to play 3 in the middle, which we flat out just have to against some sides, he can be an option alongside them. We need 6 CM’s this season in my opinion.

Gana
Onana
Doucs
Allan
Iwobi
Davies
Would love to sell or loan out Davies prior to the window and get Gilmour in.

A proper group of midielders if that was the case.

The odds of us clearing out Gomes, Davies and Gbamin are incredibly low though.

I wish it was as easy to shift some of our players in real life as some of the posters on here seem it imagine it is.
Exactly. We are in desperate need of outgoings with what sounds like a few players likely to come in, we probably need to shift at least one of Mina, Keane or Holgate and 2 or 3 of Gbamin, Gomes, Davies, Allan or even Doucoure. Roughly imo in those orders of priority but ultimately we don’t get to be that choosy about which as the market will have to decide.

I expect to lose to Chelsea and Villa.

Brentford did the double over us last season, a point would be decent for us.

Forest will come fresh and optimistic, I see a point there.

A point hopefully at Leeds too.

We have no goals in this team. Our two main strikers from the last 2 seasons are both gone.
You mean 1. DCL hardly played last season so you cant really include him in your point. As it stands from last season we have lost Ricky put have added a few new faces.

Gana
Onana
Doucs
Allan
Iwobi
Davies
I reckon we’ll get two midfielders as well, Gana and Gilmour on loan. Would be happy to be wrong and Onana come in, just don’t see it.

It’s going to be a hard season, there’s not enough goals in the team. That midfield you’ve listed, what could we expect, maybe 5/6/7 league goals between the six of them?

Puts a lot of pressure on the forwards and Gordon, Gray, McNeil aren’t prolific.

Would love to sell or loan out Davies prior to the window and get Gilmour in.

A proper group of midielders if that was the case.

The odds of us clearing out Gomes, Davies and Gbamin are incredibly low though.
If the Broja loan doesn’t work out I’m still hopeful we’ll see Gilmour in the door. If our four main CMs are Gana / Onana / Allan / Doucoure I think we need a spark of something different in there.

If Broja does come on loan we should still be trying for him, even if it’s a low fee low buy back deal they seem to quite like.

I reckon we’ll get two midfielders as well, Gana and Gilmour on loan. Would be happy to be wrong and Onana come in, just don’t see it.

It’s going to be a hard season, there’s not enough goals in the team. That midfield you’ve listed, what could we expect, maybe 5/6/7 league goals between the six of them?

Puts a lot of pressure on the forwards and Gordon, Gray, McNeil aren’t prolific.
the Evertonian in me expects the Onana deal to come to nothing, likewise i'd love to be wrong but i just have that niggling feeling that this is an agent trying to get a better deal from West Ham. That said, all the reliable sources are claiming it's 'on'.
if McNeil and Dele can get into double figures between them i'd say that's a decent return.
I think we need 2 strikers - a proper Richarlison replacement like Broja who can play centrally or come off the sides, and an out and out striker more like DCL.
I just don't think we can rely on Dom to stay fit and with him likely to be out for 2 months, we shouldn't be putting the pressure on him to hit the ground running when back.

I doubt it. Even if both parties know it will be triggered there’s probably a date in the contract next year where it becomes a reality and only then would we get the funds.
In terms of how / when we get the money it’s worth remembering it’s also instalments although not clear if the first instalment would fall this accounting year or next. Let’s just hope they hit those sporting objectives.

Attachments

• E5DA092D-64BE-43AA-B48F-9BBA1D3894F9.jpeg
    E5DA092D-64BE-43AA-B48F-9BBA1D3894F9.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 124

Status
Not open for further replies.